Weight loss involves the overall reduction of the body mass as a result of loss of body fluids and also the body fats. It can also take on the adipose tissue or what is known as the lean body mass consisting of the deposits of the bone mineral, the tendon, muscle and all the other connective body tissues.
Weight loss arises from an individual’s conscious and mindful efforts to make an improvement on the actual overweight and avoid being in the state or condition referred to as obese.
Continued body weight loss may cause health problems and expose your body to certain diseases. It may result to a condition known as cachexia. Some people starve in order to lose their body weight but this is causing a system inflammatory response. There are special drugs for reduction and controlling of body weight.
The drugs are made to alter certain body processes that lead to big body. They can be appetite suppressants drugs but the major weight reduction solution remains to be a perfect diet plans and body exercise.
One of the best diet plans for losing weight at home will involve maintaining the use of top fat burning foods in your meals each and every day until you achieve your desired weight.
Boost your metabolism
Boost your metabolism : it is a fact that there are foods that have got higher thermogenic effects. These are the types that supports in scorching fats in the body. Combining such foods with nutrient foods can do better than expected.
Whole grains : the body of human burns double the normal calories when using grains as part of a meal. The grains that are rich in fiber are the best for this meal plan that assist in controlling body weight. Instances here include brown rice and oatmeal among others.
The Lean meat
The Lean meat : proteins are highly thermogenic. They help to burn up to thirty percent of the total body calories in a single digestion. One of the best protein meals is chicken breasts.
Green tea : if you take three to four cups of green tea in a daily, it will help to lose up to six pounds in a period of eight weeks.
Hot peppers : chili peppers or hot peppers heats up the body and this results to melting of additional calories. To achieve perfect results, it is recommended you eat raw peppers or add much of hot sauce to the soup in your meal, meat and also eggs.
The DASH diet
This diet plan was for controlling and fighting high blood pressure and is also best for those who want to lose weight at home. Its main purpose is to stop hypertension by lowering the amount of sodium consumed. Lowering the levels of sodium in the body assists in lowering the blood pressure.
However, since the diet recommends using of specific foods and specified portions it results into weight loss as a long term effect.
Some of the recommended items for the DASH diet are Whole grains ranging from cereals, pasta, breads. It also involves use of a fruit that is fresh as part of your meal each and every day. Use some yogurt and a little of sugary meals at least once in a day. Occasional small glass of wine in place of one fruit serving
Ten Rules For Maintaining a Healthy Body and Avoid Overweight
April 15th, 2014 Joseph Adams
avoid overweightBesides the change in our food and movement habits, it is necessary to change the way of thinking in order to achieve the desired weight and to feel good.
1) Taking as much food in quantity and composition as needed for daily energy expenditure of the human body. The energy value of food intake should match the needs of women and men of working age. People are of working age between 30 and 60 years and enjoy low or moderate physical activity. It was found that the average energy needs for a day for men is between 2583 and 2927 kcal and for women – between 1988 and 2252 kcal.
2) Frequent and moderate eating is necessary. It is better to divide it into 3 main intakes a day with 2-3 snacks, and the volume of the portions to be reduced;
3) Certain hours for the meal. It is advisable not to have dinner from 2 to 4 hours before bedtime;
4) Increase the intake of fruits and vegetables. Especially useful for stomach is the regularly consume of legumes and cereals. Besides being rich in fiber, they are low in fat and enhance the feeling of satiety as they increase the volume of food;
5) Having more water and fluids – 1.5 per day at least.
6) Avoid excessive amounts of salt and spices;
7) Minimize the consumption of fats and alcohol.
8) Limit the intake of sweets and pastries, they are rich in carbohydrates and contain fat;
9) Daily movement – walking is extremely useful, for example climbing stairs for and proper exercises. You can be active anywhere, you can lose weight at home, avoid overweight and have a better healthy life.
10) “Setting your mind.” The mental preparation is important when deciding to achieve the desirable weight. So with gradually perseverance, the results will come. When we achieve a result – we will have an incentive to continue – we will believe that we “work” on ourselves effectively.